Thanks for the Recipes Mark Sisson and Sarah Fragoso

Last night I made this kitchen sink salad from Everyday Paleo. For extra flavor I pan seared the chicken. I drizzled it with olive oil and sprinkled it with salt and pepper, then seared one side in a pre-heated (medium-high) cast iron frying pan for 5 minutes. I flipped the chicken and let it cook for 2 minutes, then put it into a 400 degree pre-heated oven for another 8 minutes. We had the salad with beets from the pressure cooker as Sarah Fragoso did. I cannot wait for her Everyday Paleo Cookbook to come out - I believe it's available in March.

Mark Sisson at Marks Daily Apple made a free Reader Created Coconut Cookbook available yesterday, in addition to his other free ebooks that you can get for signing up for his newsletter. You can get them here. And Mark has another cookbook coming out in March - Primal Blueprint Quick and Easy Meals.

Labels: , , , ,