Oven Roasted Asparagus

When I need a recipe, I google "Paleo..." whatever. Last night the broccoli at Kroger wasn't looking so hot, so I grabbed some asparagus instead. Sometimes I boil it until crisp-tender, then run cold water on it to stop the cooking, and serve cold. That's kind of bland and boring. Sometimes I stir-fry it, but that takes attention and time, and I was running short on both. So I googled "Paleo asparagus" and found this recipe for oven roasted asparagus. It was simple to make and delicious.

Here's the recipe. I cooked it at 450 for 15-20 minutes per the comment, and added sea salt and pepper before cooking. Probably a little more than 1T of olive oil, too, because I wanted it well coated.

The turkey breast and venison tenderloin were smoked yesterday. Though it might not look it, this was an amazingly flavorful and filling meal.

Labels: , ,